A Level Art at Wigston College
What is the course all about?
Click here to meet your Teacher:
Over the A Level course, you will explore:
– Different drawing techniques and Styles.
– Similar to the GCSE Art course.
– Consists of coursework and an exam product.
– Studying the work of lots of different artists.
– Art and Design coursework = 60% of your A Level.
– The A Level art exam is = 15 hours long.
– You will be encouraged to go on trips and visits to visit galleries and exhibitions.
– Discover your own style.