As you know, all applications for undergraduate study must be made via UCAS, the UK’s centralised admissions service. The UCAS form requires a personal statement, which tells us about a student’s interests.
We have created a short online webinar that summarises all of LSE’s advice on personal statements, which will also apply for other competitive UK universities.
• Why the personal statement is so important
• What LSE expects to learn about a student’s academic interests
• If and how to include extra-curricular interests
• What not to include
• How students should go about writing the statement
• Examples of good and bad personal statements
You can also find advice in our personal statement webpages. You and your students may also be interested in our other webinars:
We hope you find the webinar helpful. If you have any other questions about LSE, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.