Click here to meet your Teacher:
Over the A Level course, you will explore:
– To understand how and why the media works.
– Explore how the media can create and break communities and change the course of history.
– Component 1, 2 & 3.
– Component 1 – Newspapers, music videos, avertising and film advertising. Study of the film industries, video games and radio.
– Component 2 – The same as component 1, but instead we focus on fewer industries, in more depth.
– Component 3 – Non examination assessment. Also known as coursework, you will have a choice of 4 briefs and create 2 ‘cross media’ products.