Click here to meet your Teacher:
Over the A Level course, you will explore:
– 1 x A Level = A Level maths
– 2 x A Level = A Level Further maths
– Why maths? Solving maths problems is enjoyable! Maths provides you with skills you can apply in other subjects. Maths opens doors to a whole host of careers. Maths is one of the top A Levels to have when applying to university and is a requirement for many courses.
– Explore more fascinating areas of mathematics
– It gives you an advantage when applying for mathematics-rich university courses (such as mathematics, engineering, sciences, computing).
– Proof, algebra, functions, trigonometry, coordinate geometry, sequences and series, exponentials and logarithms, calculus and vectors.
What will I study in Maths?
– Kinematics, forces, Newton’s laws, moments.
– Statistics, probability, statistical distributions, hypothesis testing.